Thursday, May 27, 2010

Party Girls - Part 1








Fighter Christine Dupree asked if I would pick her up at the neighborhood ring after she finished her evening training session. Evidently she had dropped her car off at the mechanic's shop earlier in the day.

"I'm not sure I have time." I told her. "Ed invited me to a party he's throwing at a club downtown and I don't want to be late."

"Oh, you're going to Ed's party too?" she replied. "That works out fine. Just pick me up at the ring and we'll ride there together."

I agreed to come get her at 5:30pm. At the appointed time I pulled into the lot behind the ring and waited a bit impatiently for her to come out to the car. Fifteen minutes elapsed. Finally, with a sigh of exasperation, I left my Volkswagen in a parking spot and went to go find her. She happened to see me before I saw her.

"Oh, no.." I heard her say. "You are not really going to wear that, are you?"

I followed the sound of her voice and found her perched on the side of the ring fluffing up her hair. She was wearing a skintight, purple mini-dress which revealed as much of her massive cleavage as possible without violating any of the local nudity ordinances. I stared at her, halfway amused that she was objecting to my apparel and halfway pissed off about it at the same time.

"You are talking shit about my clothes?" I asked her in a tone of disbelief.

"Yes. You look like a low-rent hooker in that Tijuana blouse and the tea cozy that you are trying to wear as a skirt." she responded cruelly.

My eyes narrowed. What was a tea cozy? I forced my mind past that question and glared at her.

"You are saying that I look tacky?" I demanded. "What about that purple get-up that you are sporting? Maybe you should paint your tits green and glue a big tail onto your ass so you can look even more like Barney the Dinosaur."

We may have exchanged more words after that or we might not have. I am not even sure. All I know is that within moments Christine and I were locked in the heat of battle, neither of us even bothering to remove our metallic silver, platform heels before attacking the other woman..

See the Party Girls - Part 1 photo gallery at TanyaDanielle.com now. The full-length video will be coming to Ozone8.com soon!


XO Tanya





***

No comments:

Post a Comment